Friday 24 February 2012

Test. Test... Is this thing on?

Ahem.

Welcome to my blog!

Well, first let me warn you/scare you off and tell you that this is my first real attempt at a blog.

That probably thinned out the crowd. Hopefully not too much. Now, let me tell you what this blog is about.

The Rubber Barracks is a place to read about rubber gear. Rubber fetish gear. Gay rubber fetish gear.

Gay.
Rubber.
Fetish.
Gear.

Or, as I like to pronounce it: "grefug". Okay, maybe not. Nevertheless, that is what this blog is (going) to be about. So, if you're okay with that, or heaven forbid, like that kind of thing, this is the place for you. That said, I don't plan for this blog to be exclusively rubber-based content, so you'll be seeing other things, as well.

For obvious reasons, this blog will be a reflection of my interests, but I don't want it to be about every waking moment of my life, or every errant thought that pops into my head. That's what twitter is for! And no, I don't have a twitter account.

My interests are as varied as the next guy. So, you may see any number of things that I think will be of mutual interest. That said, my interests include:

Rubber.
Other fetishes like Sport Bikers, SWAT gear...
Gaming.
Science Fiction and Fantasy.
Military stuff.
Writing.
Politics.

So, if these interest you, please stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment