Sunday 26 February 2012

Mmm... rubber aprons.

It's not exactly your standard rubber accessory, I know. I'm not entirely sure what turned me on to rubber aprons, but I can only speculate that it was a number of reasons. This is not your mom's "Kiss the Cook" apron.

A rubber apron is impenetrable and protective, so right away there is a protective gear connection. There is also an implication that, wearing such a piece of gear, you will be engaged in messy activities. Piss, cum, and lube splatter and drip from its thick, shiny, rubbery surface. It's heavy duty gear for heavy duty action. It doesn't say sexy the way a catsuit says sexy. It says sexy by saying "I'm going to work on you. And you're gonna make a mess." Now, that's hardcore.

It also conceals and shields the body, the way other loose fitting gear does. The male form is recognizable, but altered; hidden from the eye, just enough to allow the mind to imagine the straining hard-on within. It is a tease to see the subtle bulge of a cock, stowed away, but ready with a flick of a wrist.

Or, maybe I'm reading too far into it. Rubber aprons are big pieces of wearable rubber, enough said.

My current rubber apron is from Polymorphe, based in Montreal. I bought the apron from the local Priape store, which stocks Polymorphe rubber wear. They are undoubtedly one of my favourite makers of rubber clothing. While their selection isn't as large as many European studios, the quality is excellent. And best of all, they chlorinate the rubber, giving it a silky feel and a natural luster.  I also own a sheath, and sailor front jeans from them. Worth every penny.

The apron is heavy, long, and well made. Chlorinated and unlined, the supple rubber feels like a dream on bare skin or gliding across your tightly suited body.


The bulge.


The grope.


The wank.

From head to cock to toe. Chlorinated rubber heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment