Wednesday 29 February 2012

Are you going to Rubbout?

I know I am. In fact, I'm taking time off work so I can enjoy it without interruption.

It's only the longest running gay rubber party in North America! And after last year's overwhelming success, the event's 21st annual incarnation is bound to be bigger and better than last year!

My gear is more practical than his.


The event takes place in Vancouver, Canada, and runs from Thursday April 5th to Sunday April 8th. It's always been a ton of fun. I've attended for several years now, and I'll continue to go. The bewildered bystanders have always been a fun part of going to and from venues. This time, it's actually a part of the event!

Wristbands and dog tags from my Rubbouts.


Also, for those interested and able, there is also a Commercial Dive Excursion on Monday April 9th at Porteau Cove Provincial Park. It's organized by Collector 2, so it will be very rubberman friendly. Come to dive, help out, or just to watch the frogmen!

Beautiful Porteau Cove. And look, divers!

2 comments:

  1. These are the dog tags, on the first look i was thinking these are the plastic key tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!on first look i didn't know these are Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete