Sunday 25 March 2012

Pups love crotch.

And knocking you right in the balls.

I had the fortune of meeting Rouki and his friends last year at Rubbout 20. I had a lot of fun watching their crazy puppy antics, and the equally amusing reactions of random spectators. You can imagine the hilarity of watching a busload of people gawk as they pass by.

I'm not really into puppy play, though it looks like a very fun and, perhaps, liberating experience. I'd like to give it a try. Can you say Rubber SWAT puppy? I think I'll start with a more anthropomorphic approach to begin with. Taking a page from Rubberdawg, I'll be of the two-legged, beer-drinking variety.

However, I think there's a mental disconnect in my brain. I'm trying to treat them like a dog, and yet they're as smart and independent as I am. If I remember correctly, there were two basic personalities that I witnessed the most: Horny, lovable Lassie. And horny, mischievous mirror universe Lassie. And I say Lassie because, just like the TV canine, the rubber pups can understand every word you say. "Timmy's stuck down the well?"

When confronted with Evil Lassie, during my brief time as handler, I wasn't sure what to do. Are you supposed to be the laid-back owner who can't control his dog, or the hard-ass trainer pulling on the choke chain? It probably really depends on the puppy. And that's probably something you should sort out beforehand. I suppose ultimately, its a little of both. The gracious master who allows his pup to playfully run amok, but lays down the law as soon as he becomes "displeased". I hope to learn more about the scene during this year's Rubbout.

I look forward to being around the pups again! See you all in April!

I drive the cruiser, he sniffs out the perps. We tried it the other way, but it didn't work.

Equipment check! Cock that weapon!



No comments:

Post a Comment